Catalysis Fundamentals and Practice Summer School 15-19 July 2019
CATALYSIS FUNDAMENTALS AND PRACTICE SUMMER SCHOOL
15 – 19 July 2019, Department of Chemistry, University of Liverpool, UK
The Summer School will:
- Provide an introduction to the fundamental aspects of catalysis
- Broaden and update the knowledge base in catalysis.
- Describe some of the frontier developments occurring in catalysis today.
- A forum for discussion and the formation of new professional contacts.
- Basis of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
Hii (Imperial College); Jackson (Glasgow University); Moulijn (Delft); Catlow (University College, London)
- Sustainability and renewables
Cole-Hamilton (St Andrews); Hardacre (Manchester University); Zailitis (Johnson Matthey)
- Catalysis in Bio-Tech
Liese (TU Hamburg); Turner (Manchester University)
Wass (Bristol); Haas (hte); Ridland (Johnson Matthey); Law (BP); Prins (ETH)
- Process Development
Wix (Haldor Topsoe); Stitt (Johnson Matthey); Blacker (iPRD, University of Leeds)
Birtill (Highcliffe Catalysis & Glasgow University); Martínez (ITQ); Terorde (BASF)
- Catalyst Characterization
Meunier (IRCELYON); Bowker (Cardiff University); Buehl (St Andrews University); Brückner (Leibniz Institute for Catalysis)
REDUCED REGISTRATION FEE FOR PHD STUDENTS
Applications must be received before 31st May 2019
Supported places for student and SME members of the Applied Catalysis Group
Applications must be received before 1st May 2019
Contact: Dr. J. Paterson, Centre of Expertise for Applied Chemistry and Physics, BP Chemicals. e-mail James.Paterson@uk.bp.com
To register and pay visit our online store.
The School is supported by the Applied Catalysis and SurCat Groups of the Royal Society of Chemistry