Catalysis Fundamentals and Practice Summer School 17-21 July 2017
CATALYSIS FUNDAMENTALS AND PRACTICE SUMMER SCHOOL
17 – 21 July 2017, Department of Chemistry, University of Liverpool, UK
The Summer School will:
- Provide an introduction to the fundamental aspects of catalysis
- Broaden and update the knowledge base in catalysis.
- Describe some of the frontier developments occurring in catalysis today.
- A forum for discussion and the formation of new professional contacts.
- Basis of Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
Cole-Hamilton (St Andrews University) Jackson (Glasgow University) Moulijn (Delft) Catlow (University College, London)
- Sustainability and renewables
Bailey (Johnson Matthey); Hardacre (Manchester University); Martinez Bonastre (Johnson Matthey)
- Catalysis in Bio-Tech
Liese (TU Hamburg); Turner (Manchester University)
Eastham (Lucite); Haas (hte); Ridland (Johnson Matthey); Law (BP); Prins (ETH)
- Process Development
Wix (Haldor Topsoe); Stitt (Johnson Matthey); Blacker (iPRD, University of Leeds)
Wass (Bristol University); Birtill (Highcliffe Catalysis & Glasgow University); Martínez (ITQ); Terorde (BASF)
- Catalyst Characterization
Meunier (IRCELYON); Bowker (Cardiff University); Buehl (St Andrews University)
REDUCED REGISTRATION FEE FOR PHD STUDENTS
Applications must be received before 31st May 2017
To register and pay visit our online store
The School is supported by the Applied Catalysis Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry