Each day kicks of with an inspirational keynote lecture based on the conference theme of "Oceans and Climate ". Our guest lecture will be presented by Prof. Peter Williams on Wednesday 7th September and a further invited lecture will be provided by the 2016 Challenger Medallist Prof. Karen Heywood. Follow the links below for a title and abstract for each lecture.
- Tuesday 6th September: Prof. Tim Lenton (University of Exeter)
- Wednesday 7th September: Prof. Martin Visbeck (GEOMAR)
- Thursday 8th September: Prof. Ros Rickaby (University of Oxford)
- Guest lecture: Prof.(emer.) Peter Williams (Bangor University, retd)
- Challenger Medallist: Prof. Karen Heywood (University of East Anglia)