You’ll find an extensive range of interactive online resources that can help you to:
- Explore your career options: Gaining work experience, finding part-time jobs, volunteering, what to do next
- Make excellent applications: Writing CVs, application forms, assessment centres, video interviews, psychometric tests, and more.
- Making connections: Ideas for networking with employers, building your online profile, accessing employer events
Click on the links above or visit the handshake resource library to take a look around, and use the search function to find the resources you need. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or need some extra support then check out our digital resources page or drop-in to the Career Studio on University Square to speak to one of our Career Coaches.
Most viewed guides:
- If you are exploring your career options: 10 steps to choose your career
- If you are looking to build your network: 14 day networking challenge
- If you are invited to an interview: Interview checklist guide.
Get started with Handshake!
We've created a playlist of videos to show you how to get the most out of Handshake. From activating your account and maximising your profile, to connecting with employers and registering for events, we've got you covered. These videos, featuring our very own Career Coaches, will help you get started on Handshake in no time!
Back to: Careers and Employability