Are you a student that:
- Has an idea or the basis of an idea
- Would like to learn how to bring your ideas to life
- Would love to gain some expert knowledge?
This programme has been developed for any student with/or at the early stages of an enterprise idea.
In collaboration with Santander, this programme will consist of 10 sessions delivered over 10 weeks. Each session will be delivered by an industry professional virtually. This programme will take you on a journey from idea to final pitch! There will be an opportunity for you to pitch your idea to win the following prizes:
- 1st Prize - £4000
- 2nd Prize - £2000
- 3rd Prize - £1000.
We will also have funding in place to help you register your business with Companies House at the end of the programme, as well as the opportunity to apply for seed funding.
The programme is HEAR accredited. Each session with follow the same format of 45 minute's delivery, 15 minute's Q&A and a takeaway task for you to expand your knowledge and tailor your idea.
Sessions will cover the following areas:
- What is your idea/enterprise
- Idea creation and brainstorming
- Market research: who is your customer
- Marketing and communications
- Keeping resilient and turning your ideas/enterprise digital
- Writing a business plan
- Building a network and sales
- Pitching and presenting.
The programme will run every Wednesday from 18 January until 22 March 2023. You must attend a minimum of seven sessions to gain your HEAR award.
Read more about our previous winners.
Back to: Careers and Employability