- Meet new people, chat and make friends
- Share problems and worries about student life
- Learn about different cultures and languages
New members are always welcome.
Thursdays 5-6pm – Management School, Seminar Room 2
Building 427 on the Campus Map
Starting Week 5 - Thursday 25th October 2018
Then every Thursday during term-time, until Thursday 9th May 2019
Open to all School of the Arts students: Communication and Media, English, Philosophy, Music, Architecture
The group is very informal and welcoming. There is no pressure to speak, just come and listen if you prefer.
We chat about different areas of student life:
- What to do in Liverpool – places to go, things to try
- Problems we face as students
- How we deal with stress, work, homesickness
- Our home towns, cultures, festivals, traditions, food and drink
- Other stuff like film, TV, games, social media, music, travel and sports
- Current issues – what’s in the news
The group can help you settle in to life in Liverpool, make new friends and deal better with stress and other challenges.