Looking for private sector accommodation? 

If you are studying at the University of Liverpool in London and are looking for accommodation in the private sector, then make sure you do so through the University of London Housing Service (ULHS). The service is not-for-profit and is supported by the University of Liverpool in London.

ULHS have a Code of Practice in place, so you can be reassured that properties advertised have met certain quality and safety standards. All landlords who wish to register student accommodation are committed to this Code.

They have a wide range of student accommodation around London including shared houses and self-contained flats. Please visit the ULHS Student website to register for free and search their property database.

The team can also help with the following:

  • contract checking
  • advice on deposits
  • general house-hunting advice and tips
  • disputes and disrepair advice  (even if your accommodation is not ULHS registered)


Contact our team to find out more