Our self-catering student accommodation
Our self-catering residences offer single-occupancy comfortable accommodation with either a single, 3/4 or double bed.
If you are renting a room the price includes utility bills, broadband, contents insurance and use of communal spaces.
Typically 4 to 6 residents share a kitchen and washing facilities where an en suite is not provided.
You will need to buy your food, so if you are on a tight budget or especially if you are just leaving home for the first time do check out our excellent catered option.
The catered option provides breakfast and 3-course dinner with a wide choice of dishes every day, prepared from quality ingredients by our professional chefs.
Where to go self-catered...
- Tudor Close (Study Abroad Village)
- Vine Court (Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate rooms available)
- Melville Grove (Undergraduate Students)
- Dover Court (Returning Students Only)
- Crown Place (Undergraduate Students Only)
- Philharmonic Court (Undergraduate Students Only)
And at our New Greenbank student village
- Greenbank Student Village - Brand New for September 2017