The catered accommodation option
Amazing food, terrific choice, on a plate
You can go catered at some our residences and it is something we really recommend, especially if you are just leaving home to come to the University.
Typically going catered adds around £40 per week to your rent and includes a choice of full English breakfast or continental buffet breakfast, fruit, soft drinks and a 3-course dinner. For individual room pricing please refer to the Undergraduate Accommodation Fees chart.
It’s not like school dinners - Here is what you actually get:-
- Delicious food, freshly prepared by professional chefs using the best ingredients sourced locally wherever possible.
- A wide choice on the menu every day.
- Our restaurants cater for most dietary requirements
- Packed lunches for field trips
- A supper pack can be ordered if you are unable to get back to halls in time for your evening meal
- All the grocery shopping, cooking and mealtime washing up is done for you
Eating this well for around £40 per week is just not possible if you decide to go it alone with Self-Catered.
Remember, your catered accommodation rent also includes bills, basic* contents insurance, fast broadband connection and a regular cleaning service to common areas.
*Insurance can be topped up for any individual expensive items